My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Aftermarket parts

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  REVIGOR 
#1 ·
Why is so difficult to find aftermarket parts for a 2012?

Im looking for in-channel vent visors and don't wanna overspend for the WeatherTech.

Looking for a bull bar without a skid plate or light attachments.

Looking for a nerf bar that doesn't stick out too far and is more tubular.

I would like the front n rear bull bars as seen on the concept True North Compass but that's a no go.

#4 · (Edited)
Arudlang, in his usually flamboyant style, has a point. The Compass is not nearly as popular as its siblings the Caliber and Patriot. Also, people buy Wranglers to gussy up, and to a lesser extent Patriots. Compasses, not so much.

I'm not promising they'll fit, but Patriot parts might be close enough that they could be made to fit.

As for Weathertech as with anything else, you get what you pay for. I don't think Weathertech prices are outrageous. I got a couple full-cover floor mats for my Compass and they are definitely better than OEM. Cheap? No. Better? Yes.

#5 ·
I've been doing some research and like you mentioned, the Patriot has a lot of similarities. I'm wondering if the frame mounting holes are the same. I did find an Italian company that makes different styles of bull bars and other add on parts. I juat have to contact them to see if they ship to the US.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.