My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2014 Compass. I love it to pieces. I traded a 2011 Lincoln Town Car for it. I have a problem. I really need feedback on this. The air conditioner when I turn the wheel to the left. Water pees all over my foot. I turn to the right and it makes a God awful sound. Seems to be in engine compartment behind radio. It doesnt happen every time the air conditioner is running. Last time it happened I needed 2 bath towels to get up the water on the driver side floor and the carpet on the side wall. It took it into the dealer and they say they cant find anything wrong. They also told me bring it back when it does it again. I need to know if anyone has had this problem and what was wrong with air conditioner. Thanks

·
Registered
2019 compass sport 4x4 6 speed manual
90 Posts
Ac could be low on charge, icing up and leaking out, or the condensate drain could be plugged. Dose it happen more on humid days?dose the ac feel cold all the time or get warm and cold

·
Registered
1 Posts
Every now and then, its good to get your AC a thorough cleaning, to make sure it can last you longer. If youve heard of aircon chemical wash, its a good idea to try that! It really helped in my AC, and the air feels super fresh after every cleaning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts