My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this site a couple minutes ago and I am hoping everyone can bare with me as I just bought my first Jeep yesterday and it happens to be an 07 compass sport 2.4. So what I am looking for is two cross bars to attach my bike racks too. I am hoping to just get some OEM cross bars that some one upgraded from and wouldn't mind selling to me at a fair price. Are there even OEM cross bars??? I am beginning to wonder, as my search on ebay and oem parts diagrams are coming back with no stock cross bars. I know fellow compass owners will know the answer to this. So are there oem cross bars? Any recommendations on after market cross bars that actually fit an 07 compass and are not just universal clamp on's? Thanks so much for any help and of course if you have two cross bars you would sell....I will buy:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
There are oem crossbars. I had some for my mom's 07 compass they cost around $200 when we purchased them. I sold them though. Occasionally I see them on ebay. There are some aftermarket ones on ebay for $125-150ish.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks for the reply momsride. I just bought new ones a week ago though, I am pretty impatient when it comes to things like that. I paid around 250 plus 25 shipping. The total was $272.xx. All I know is that if I ever decide to sell the compass I'm selling those dang cross bars separately!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah that's what my mom decided to do. We traded in her 07 for a 2012 (which uses different bars) the dealer wasn't giving us anything for the bars during trade in so we took them off. Also took out the husky liners (still trying to sell those, from the 2012 during trade in but I think husky liner said they should fit a 07-12)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts