My Jeep Compass Forum banner

All-Terrain Tires

19K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Pedro Costa 
#1 ·
Hi guys! I am currently online window shopping for a good set of all terrain tires for my 2008 Jeep Compass Sport. I am currently looking at Mickey Thompson Tires' ATZ P3. Should I go for it?

#3 ·
Cooper AT3
Firestone Destination AT
BFG K02
Kuhmo AT51

Will need to know the size you are planning to run that will dictate what tire you can choose

#4 ·
I'll add General Grabber AT3 as the newly released ones. (Just got them, new rubber compounds). Also Dynapro RF10 Hankook and Toyo Open Country A/T would greatly fit the category.
I think, those Mickey T. are way too big for our Compass in any size.

#10 ·
I don't have mine quite yet - it's on order so I haven't really made those opinions but that seems to be a pretty common one (sluggishness). Thanks for the pics! Can you take one with the whole vehicle in it - profile???

I have the KO2's on my 4runner and love them but not sure if the compass is a good fit for em?

#12 ·
Thanks, look forward to hearing how they hold up for you.

On my runner they go forever. We got 110k (YES 110k) out of the original KO's - they ran forever and maybe had 1 flat. I was sold for life on em but they are definitely louder.
We are around 40k-50k on the KO2's which is the 2nd set for the vehicle. Plenty of tread left but I feel like we might not break 100k this time around. Definitely worth the difference in cost.

#18 ·
I just put KO2 245/65/17 on my 2015 . Had to put spacers and will need a lift kit, which i am hoping to get soon, but for now it rides fine, just have to be carefull of the bumps. The 245's were cheaper than the 225's even with adding the spacers. Also was on the 17" stock rims.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.