My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Unfortunately they don't list a size that will fit your vehicle. Can't really suggest anything else because you haven't given basic info such as wheel diameter or intended use.

·
Super Moderator
535 Posts
Cooper AT3
Firestone Destination AT
BFG K02
Kuhmo AT51

Will need to know the size you are planning to run that will dictate what tire you can choose

·
Registered
89 Posts
Cooper AT3
Firestone Destination AT
BFG K02
Kuhmo AT51

Will need to know the size you are planning to run that will dictate what tire you can choose
I'll add General Grabber AT3 as the newly released ones. (Just got them, new rubber compounds). Also Dynapro RF10 Hankook and Toyo Open Country A/T would greatly fit the category.
I think, those Mickey T. are way too big for our Compass in any size.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just put 225/65/17 KO2 on my 2016 sport today. Gonna test them out next weekend and see how much better it handles off road.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here are the pics. Warning though. If you feel this Jeep is at all sluggish now these make it feel even more so.
I don't have mine quite yet - it's on order so I haven't really made those opinions but that seems to be a pretty common one (sluggishness). Thanks for the pics! Can you take one with the whole vehicle in it - profile???

I have the KO2's on my 4runner and love them but not sure if the compass is a good fit for em?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here are the pics. Warning though. If you feel this Jeep is at all sluggish now these make it feel even more so.
I don't have mine quite yet - it's on order so I haven't really made those opinions but that seems to be a pretty common one (sluggishness). Thanks for the pics! Can you take one with the whole vehicle in it - profile???

I have the KO2's on my 4runner and love them but not sure if the compass is a good fit for em?
I haven’t had a chance to try them off road yet. I do like how the Jeep handles now on the road. Making a trip to the coast next weekend though so we will see how it does for a long trip and how it effects my mpg. I do find myself using the auto stick more now as to help get on the freeway.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, look forward to hearing how they hold up for you.

On my runner they go forever. We got 110k (YES 110k) out of the original KO's - they ran forever and maybe had 1 flat. I was sold for life on em but they are definitely louder.
We are around 40k-50k on the KO2's which is the 2nd set for the vehicle. Plenty of tread left but I feel like we might not break 100k this time around. Definitely worth the difference in cost.

·
Registered
248 Posts
the best at's i have ever owned were bridgestone dueler revo and revo 2's

last forever, great int snow and sand.

had them on my liberty and on my ram for years

·
Registered
213 Posts
the best at's i have ever owned were bridgestone dueler revo and revo 2's

last forever, great int snow and sand.

had them on my liberty and on my ram for years
yeah I have never really understood why they aren't more popular. There is a Revo 3 now, BTW.

·
Registered
248 Posts
yeah I have never really understood why they aren't more popular. There is a Revo 3 now, BTW.
well when the destinations on the compass wear out i may go back to them, but i dont go offroad much, and the last destinations i had on the liberty lasted 120k

·
Registered
11 Posts
Update. 300 mile round trip yesterday. Mostly highway. The KO2 tires were surprisingly quiet. Got 23 mpg. Before I was getting around 25 on the highway. Not that bad for a little bit bigger and heavier tire.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just put KO2 245/65/17 on my 2015 . Had to put spacers and will need a lift kit, which i am hoping to get soon, but for now it rides fine, just have to be carefull of the bumps. The 245's were cheaper than the 225's even with adding the spacers. Also was on the 17" stock rims.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts