My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! My name is Tyler, and I am completely new to these forums (title is a line from a famous Jay-Z song in case you didn't know that!) and I just bought a brand new 2014 Compass Altitude edition today! I am coming from a 2013 Chrysler 200 that was less than perfect during Buffalo winters, so I decided to get a Jeep. I'm excited to be a part of this seemingly awesome community, and I look forward to interacting with all of you!! :wjeep:

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
Name Tyler, Check! Jeep Compass Check! Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
Jeep Compass bumper kits and winch kits

It wasn't over expensive to get the winch mount bumper and brush bar, the winch itself was expensive, but if you just want the bull bar, you could probably get it for around 500 bux plus the install.

Install wise the factory steel bumper behind the plastic bumper needs to be removed, and replaced with the new bumper provided by RRO, the install took me and a buddy about 3 hours to do everything, its not overly difficult.

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
I"ve pretty much done every single mod I can to my compass, newest thing though is I found a set of Caliber SRT4 wheels for cheap locally, so i'm picking them up tomorrow, I will be using them for summer use only.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts