My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are plenty of reasonable, high-performance add-ons on the market nowadays which you could actually install on your truck, yet what's the point of all that if you don't really want them and simply looking to have as much fun with your Jeep as possible?

Our recently released 4" x 4" Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit by American Trail is a perfect solution for those Jeep owners, who are looking for 100% American Made product that will provide them with ultimate reliability, aggressive stance and allow the installation of big tires. Manufactured from the sturdy and durable materials only, American Trail products will meet any off-road demands and ensure maximum fun and safety in every situation. American Trail lift kit will provide you with the sure 4" lift and allow the installation of up to 29.5" offroad wheels. It will also maintain the factory ride quality and enhance the stability.

See prices and other necessary details on American Trail 4"x4" Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit at CARiD:

Price: $819.95;
Manufactured - Ships in 7 to 8 weeks;
Max Tire Size: 29.5" (with inner fender modification);

Anybody ready for a 4" lift?

·
Registered
980 Posts
We should do a raffle for one or something, everyone pitch in $10 for a ticket and then randomly select from those who pitched in some lucky winner, with the understanding that they are on the hook to take lots of pictures and maybe video too grin:

I don't really want a 4 inch lift though, thats something the trailhawk folks would jump for. I think the 1.5 or 2 inch lift would be perfect for me, with just one size bigger tire. I know I said I wasn't going to but I still want to. Would be at least a year out for me though, got too many other expenses to chip away at :crying:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts