My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this and thought it was just another glue-on scoop. Then I saw the underside! It says it uses factory hardware, and it looks like it has ram air built in. Has anyone heard of this thing? I'm thinking of getting one.

amerihood.jpg
amerihood2.jpg

·
Registered
229 Posts
Pretty cool. Bookmarked for if I ever get any money after we get out of this pandemic.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered one. My car is white, and they come in white gel-coat, so I'll probably install it with no paint at first.

They look really high quality. I have a light weight fiberglass hood from another manufacturer on a different car, and it is thin and flops around like a trash bag in the wind when I'm on the highway. There are a lot of videos and reviews from people who have tried the Amerihood products. Here are a couple of tests:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered one. My car is white, and they come in white gel-coat, so I'll probably install it with no paint at first.

They look really high quality. I have a light weight fiberglass hood from another manufacturer on a different car, and it is thin and flops around like a trash bag in the wind when I'm on the highway. There are a lot of videos and reviews from people who have tried the Amerihood products. Here are a couple of tests:

Keep us informed and all please . Only thing holding back a little American $ is terrible and shipping to Canada is crazy … still somewhat interested though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts