My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Had my compass just over a week now & loving it. Although it went back to the dealers after 3 days for a new battery,original was replaced under warranty no problems now. Here's the spec-

jeep limited
2.0 CRD
5 speed manual
Black
Heated leather seats
But unfortunatly no Boston Aucoustics sound system just basic cd/radio.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Welcome to the forum ...........hope you enjoy and ...........you'll be able to post pictures after 15 posts...............be patient it will come soon !!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Welsh Owner,

Staffordshire owner here. I've got the same but 6 speed manual. Is yours an auto? Great timing with the recent snow. How've you found it in the white stuff?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from Wyoming!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome,
Found it great on the white stuff, got up this morning to find most of it hes thawed out so back to fwd mode. Its a 6 speed manual my mistake.

·
Registered
656 Posts
6 speed manuals???
Since when?

·
Registered
656 Posts
The Goodies

You guys get all the goodies.
6 speed / turbo diesel, must be great!
Felt the same way way back when I got my TR6, North American models came with Carbs, while you UK drivers enjoyed the petrol injection TR6PI.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Yeah baby! Must be for the european market mated to the 2.0CRD VW turbo diesel engine.
You guys get all the goodies.
6 speed / turbo diesel, must be great!
Felt the same way way back when I got my TR6, North American models came with Carbs, while you UK drivers enjoyed the petrol injection TR6PI.
That would be one heck of a combo....U.S. emmissions standards are crap, lol!

Welcome to the forum welsh, great to have ya' and congrats on your Compass, I'm sure you will enjoy every minute of it! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
381 Posts
I've been trying to figure out how to hook a 6 speed manual to my 2.4L engine. No luck yet.

·
Registered
126 Posts
2009 Jeep Compass Northern Edition
Silver automatic 4x4
I have had it about a month - Had 31,410 KM . Only problem is a slight wind whistle on windy days and this is supposed to be fixed at the 1st oil change

1 - 11 of 11 Posts