My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Any good lift kits for a 22 trail hawk???

4K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Kona coffee 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I legit just brought home a brand new 2022 compass Trailhawk last week. Now I know they come with a slight lift 1 inch from the factory, but I would like to put another lift kit on.

Does anyone have any recommendations on a one or 2 inch lift kit? I know rough country makes one but a lot of people say it rides rough and I can’t really find another company that makes kits for our jeeps. Someone said I might be able to use the eibach lifts springs from the Renegade but I’m not sure. If anyone knows another company, let me know thank you

#3 · (Edited)
#4 ·
I have Terraflex lift. The links to sway bars started to rumble 2 yearsago. Installer replaced them saying they were faulty first generation and Terraflex would send new version.
Yet again one link is bad. Terraflex said they'd send me another set. But for those to go out of spec meant improper installation.
If installer doesnt offer comp cost of installation should I have another shop do it, keep the faulty ones for investigation, for litigation. Seems each is blaming the other.

#5 ·
I heard Terraflex lights the vehicle, but may not increase the ground clearance…I could be wrong?
Body lifts also lifts vehicle but not the ground clearances….best to research this further.
Most lifts will allow larger tires, will give more ground clearance.

Lift spacer are a cheaper way to lift. ? Buy some do effect the ride and handling? I am Be carefully

#6 ·
I heard Terraflex lights the vehicle, but may not increase the ground clearance…I could be wrong?
Body lifts also lifts vehicle but not the ground clearances….best to research this further.
Most lifts will allow larger tires, will give more ground clearance.

Lift spacer are a cheaper way to lift. ? Buy some do effect the ride and handling? I am Be carefully
Not many choices for the Jeep Compass & Trailhawks, different years May have different applications?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.