My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought one of these? I know there isn't a ton of room in there anyways, but this might be a nice addition.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Funny you should ask, I literally just got mine in the mail. I have'nt used it yet but packaging from China makes you wonder if I am doing other illicit stuff.

I did install it and its fits snug. Someone else ordered one as well, I think it was Wishawk

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you. Looks like you have a USB hub as well? I am wanting to pull the USB/AUX port to see if I can put a splitter (Y cable) and maybe put a USB port in the armrest console.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Curious on your Idea as well. I inquired at dealer when I bought the compass about swapping console for one with a usb port in it. I also asked if he knew if the pigtail was there at all as well, he didnt know for sure

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yes I have one, Fits and works just fine. Jeep should have just made this standard.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Curious on your Idea as well. I inquired at dealer when I bought the compass about swapping console for one with a usb port in it. I also asked if he knew if the pigtail was there at all as well, he didnt know for sure
So I popped off the USB/Aux panel by the shifter and there are circuit boards that attach to the USB and AUX inputs. I need to mess around with it some more to figure out if the USB can be pig tailed and then purchase the center console with the USB post.

·
Registered
114 Posts
So hopefully I'll be happy with these?
I ordered two, $30 for the pair, from Amazon yesterday. :) (in a desperate attempt for more storage)
And yes, FCA should have came up with these, they should KNOW there's limited storage.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So hopefully I'll be happy with these?
I ordered two, $30 for the pair, from Amazon yesterday. :) (in a desperate attempt for more storage)
And yes, FCA should have came up with these, they should KNOW there's limited storage.
So did you receive them and how do you like them?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Haven't received them yet, they're "in transit" somewhere in China, the last I checked... Estimated delivery date between this coming Saturday and May 15th... Seriously what they said.
I'll let you know once I DO get them, you could probably even drop by my work and see them in person... I work near M14 and Beck Rd. (I noticed you're just down the road. Lol)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts