My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
how do u get them off??? lol, i cant figure it out and the manual has nothing listed in it....not that it matters because for some reason..mine arent even working at all!! wtf...any inline fuses with the off road fogs before i start tearing s&^t apart?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont go tearing your new jeep to peices. They only work with the brights on. The smaller fogs don't work at the same time. So its little fogs with low or high beems or high beems and big fog lights only.

I didn't think I could get them off without breaking it but just pull on the cover fingers on the outside thumbs in the middle. It will come off. It has three little ball and socket connections I think there is one on the top dead center. Once you get if off you will be like Doh.

The conections are kinda similar to the ones that hold the valve cover on if you have ever taken/took(?) that off. I am bad at english, Its sad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
ahhhh there ya go...wouldve been nice if that was noted in the manual, lol..ill give it a shot tomorrow....maybe u could answer another question for me then...my "outlet" on the console also does not seem to be working...is there a trick to this too?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts