My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was wondering about that too. There is an option on the User CP but there doesn't seem to be any way to change from the default "do n ot use an avatar" to load your own.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Some other forums I belong to have disabled avatars as well so as not to have to deal with "questionable" images and GIFs being used. It's easier to not have them than to try to police them. Could be the case here...

·
Registered
75 Posts
So how does one go about adding an avatar? I can see a way to upload one from my CP. I can't seem unselect the "Don't use avatar" radio button.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I tried that, but there is no option to upload a custom avatar. Maybe it's one of those "15 post" rules. I'll see if I can upload one after I get to 15 posts.

·
Registered
381 Posts
No, I've got 50 something posts and still can't put one on.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I seem to remember something about it when signing up but I don't recall exactly what it was. Maybe I can find someone to sign up and find out :)

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Bingo.............it works for me...........
User profile.....
Edit Avatar...
custom avatar.....
browse a pic from my PC
and voila !!!

Mind you like Jeepster said..............we are moderator.............So I don't see why it wouldn't work for regular members...............let us check and we will come back.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I can see Jeepster's avatar, but I don't see anything on Feel For Life's

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.