My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 2015 compass. I have noticed that the backup camera doesn't come on right away when I start the car if the temperature outside is really cold. After the interior of the car warms up,, it will come on again. I already had the camera replaced, but the problem persists. Anyone else experience this? Wat was the solution?

·
Registered
65 Posts
My 2019 does this as well. Actually not only from the cold, half the time I plug in my iPhone it stops the whole screen from working so they definitely still have issues with this is current years. I’m going to ask dealer soon if they have updated software for this but don’t really want to pay to fix screen since I’ve decided to invest nothing further in this car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My 2019 does this as well. Actually not only from the cold, half the time I plug in my iPhone it stops the whole screen from working so they definitely still have issues with this is current years. I’m going to ask dealer soon if they have updated software for this but don’t really want to pay to fix screen since I’ve decided to invest nothing further in this car.
Smart decision. These are terrible cars. Absolutely awful.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.