My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving some off topic 1st time postings to this forum. I am giving some benefit of doubt here so if you want to make a proper first impression here you might try the new members introduction forum and tell us what your Jeep intrests are. If new strange posts are persistant, I will delete them as needed.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Agree................and love your choice of words.................YOU ARE TERMINATED..............Asta La Vista baby.................

·
Registered
381 Posts
You guys are doing an awesome job keeping up with the spam. It's so much better than..... really even about a month ago. Keep up the good work

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm glad that it's getting better here, but what amazes me is all of the new members that join this forum, and don't post. I have been checking their user profiles and most have home page links to online gold, pay day loans, insurance, etc.. I have PM'd some, and banned some. What's up, are these folks running soft scams, or what? Al Quaeda operatives? :confused:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Thank you for ridding the site of spammers. . . I cannot understand what the point of some of the meaningless posts that had been popping up.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
We aim to please.................and I totally agree on what Jeepster said.............WE WILL GET YOU !!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts