My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not sound system guy. I just use the factory one I don’t even mess with the equalizer. I got some work done on my 2018 Compass and the tech (with way more knowledge about sound sytems than me) asked what did I have install because on volume 10 he said it was thumping. I told him I have Jeep lol. It’s factory.

The other compliment I got was from my financial advisor. He asked how I like my Grand Cherokee and I was like thanks I wasn’t the only one to think the CP looks like a GC. I was originally shopping for a all black GC but came across a CP thinking it was a GC. It’s lower than a GC (I’m coming from a G8 didn’t want a high vehicle necessarily) and priced less. So I fell in love and made it my own (all black). Got the look I wanted for a lot less price.

·
Registered
114 Posts
My boss said she LOVES the color of mine. (Laser Blue Pearl does NOT blend in to it's surroundings. Lol)
And yeah, I've heard the "nice Grand Cherokee" too.
Probably the best compliment was a guy in a new Escape checking out my Compass... No words needed, you should have seen the look on his face! My Jeep felt violated by his lustful staring. Lol

·
Registered
265 Posts
Everyone so far zones in on the looks of our Trailhawk the Spitfire Orange grabs their eye then they start noticing the body lines,taillights,front end and of course those red recovery hooks that look like you might recover cement trucks stuck in the mud with the little Jeep just for a hobby!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Brought it into the dealer to have moisture in fog light looked at, the drivers/service guys said it looked dope.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Got one this morning at the drive thru coffee shop. The guy said it was a "beautiful" Jeep.

The laser blue does jump out at you when the lighting is just right.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was pumping gas and the cashier was outside and said wow is that a jeep, I didn't know they made them so sporty now, it looks nice

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got the "beautiful" compliment last Thursday on my way out of the car park at work. She looked a little envious when she said it too.

·
Super Moderator
535 Posts
Mine was, "I didn't know you could put a winch on a grand cherokee" =)

·
Registered
60 Posts
It’s always nice to hear that your car looks good, but the best compliment I got was unspoken. Over the weekend, a guy and his girl parked next to me and kept staring hard at my Compass. The guy actually pulled out his phone and started taking pics of Snow White. His girlfriend eventually dragged him away, but he kept looking back over his shoulder! LOL...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts