My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say hello, from Easter Island, the most isolated place in the world, ime & my wife have the only Jeep Compass here (2008, 2.4 CVT) with 106k. My wife love this car, but after a short time i learn to love it too.....

My other car is a 2001 Chevy Silverado 4.3 lts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the news from Easter Island. I actually did know about where it is located many years ago when I was in Amateur Radio and "chasing DX." I am sure I have a card confirming my contact there. Anyhow, good to hear that you all are happy with your Jeep Compass as I just bought a 2013 Jeep Compass with CVT a couple of months ago. My wife is happy with it and I am working on being happy with it. Now that I look at your greeting it may be that you are an Amateur Radio operator as the numbers "73" in Ham radio conveyed that thought.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the new friend---always can use a friend. I am still driving my 2013 compass and for the most part I am satisfied with it. It is especially easy to drive in town traffic--(guess you don't have too much of that there do you?) I don't get on here often, but glad I checked tonight and found your nice note. Best regards to you too.---Don

1 - 4 of 4 Posts