My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking a purchasing a rocky road lift kit for my 2016 compass. At the same time i would like to add some at tires to it also. i know i can do the 235/65/17r but is that the biggest i can go with the lift? i already have 225/55/17 kuhmo that were on it when i purchased it so id like to stay with the 17s. Also does anyone have any expierance with the rocky road lift kits? This will be my next trail rig, im already working on a set or rock sliders for it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
im looking a purchasing a rocky road lift kit for my 2016 compass. At the same time i would like to add some at tires to it also. i know i can do the 235/65/17r but is that the biggest i can go with the lift? i already have 225/55/17 kuhmo that were on it when i purchased it so id like to stay with the 17s. Also does anyone have any expierance with the rocky road lift kits? This will be my next trail rig, im already wo

·
Registered
6 Posts
What did you end up doing? And do you have any pics? I installed RRO lift kit on my ,2017 1st Gen compass. Looks great, but need much bigger tires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts