My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in the Compass this morning and headed to work like any other day. Went to make a phone call and it said no device connected!? I looked through my phone and the pairing for the UConnect had been removed. I tried to repair, but when I click on Add a device it immediately says pairing unsuccessful, and gives me a web page to visit for "compatible devices." I know my Pixel 2 XL is compatible. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks. Android Auto connects and seems to work fine, except no Bluetooth to make the phone call or play music. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Restart the phone if you haven’t already. Then make sure that the pairing is completely deleted on both the phone and on the car. Then try pairing again.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Restarted the phone with no change. No pairings show on either device. I can enter pairing mode on my phone, but I can't on UConnect. I'll try again when I leave work and see if anything has changed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Worked just fine on the way home today, although I did have to repair the 2. Hopefully it was a 1 time fluke

·
Registered
15 Posts
while i havent had this exact issue, ive noticed when streaming music that bluetooth will just disconnect, then immediately reconnect about every 15 minutes.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Managed to replicate it tonight on accident, lol. It seems that if you plug your phone in once you're driving, it causes this issue. Anyone else care to try and duplicate the issue? I'll try again tomorrow to see if I'm just imagining things or if it's repeatable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts