My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

I have an Iphone 4s and lately I noticed that when someone calls me, the uconnect of my 2012 compass detects the call and shows on the screen "answer or ignore buttoms".

When I press answer, cel phone communication is not established through the compass speakers, intead, I need to grab my cel and use it the normal way (putting on my ears and talk).

I already deleted this device and re-installed it, just in case, but the same problems keeps happening.

Of course, the speakers work perfectly, I use my satellite and fm radio with no problems at all.

Has anyone experience this?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
hello,

I have an Iphone 4s and lately I noticed that when someone calls me, the uconnect of my 2012 compass detects the call and shows on the screen "answer or ignore buttoms".

When I press answer, cel phone communication is not established through the compass speakers, intead, I need to grab my cel and use it the normal way (putting on my ears and talk).

I already deleted this device and re-installed it, just in case, but the same problems keeps happening.

Of course, the speakers work perfectly, I use my satellite and fm radio with no problems at all.

Has anyone experience this?

Thanks
Call the dealer or take it in. Its going to be firmware problem and likely and update is required. They have a list of many phones that don't work with Uconnect. Just hope its not on the list and an update corrects it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i use my iphone 4s on my new 2012 compass to, works fine for me, it always gos to bluetooth but if i look at the screen i can choose what i want, like bluetooth or iphone or speaker. so there is something wrong there

1 - 3 of 3 Posts