My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wigglesmiley: My Borla Exhaust,(and a free cap) finally came in and the wife dropped it off at Brass Customs were my Jeep is:) So hopefully it will be installed soon, they are still working on other stuff. Need to finish it up before July 17th so I can get it ready for the Austin Heatwave 22 JULY, and win for all Compasses out there:usa: I am almost done with my tour in Iraq 9 more days and I am out of here:hyper: I am so ready to get home...this place suckssss.

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
:wigglesmiley: My Borla Exhaust,(and a free cap) finally came in and the wife dropped it off at Brass Customs were my Jeep is:) So hopefully it will be installed soon, they are still working on other stuff. Need to finish it up before July 17th so I can get it ready for the Austin Heatwave 22 JULY, and win for all Compasses out there:usa: I am almost done with my tour in Iraq 9 more days and I am out of here:hyper: I am so ready to get home...this place suckssss.
Did you ever get this installed? Please take pics and let us know how it came out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts