My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2014 Compass two days ago...sight unseen.

My salesman located 4 models with the color I specified nearby, and while I was trying to be economical, I decided to buy the one with the Sun and Sound BA upgrade package.

He offered me no "tips" as to my choice...little did I know that the EVIC was not going to be part of the instrumentation. However, I enjoy the sound and believe I can live with the trade-off.

My question to the forum is:
Is there an operating manual for the system anywhere? I have looked online for days. The manual in the vehicle explains in detail only Uconnect systems.

Presetting Sirius channels, the buttons LIST, RND...these are some of the mysteries I cannot solve.

Please help. Thank you.
packimocity

·
Registered
433 Posts
My question to the forum is:
Is there an operating manual for the system anywhere? I have looked online for days. The manual in the vehicle explains in detail only Uconnect systems.

Presetting Sirius channels, the buttons LIST, RND...these are some of the mysteries I cannot solve.

Please help. Thank you.
packimocity
Try the User Guide or Owner Manual.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have perused both...

They only feature the Uconnect stock system in depth.

Not even Boston Acoustic website has any info on the factory-installed BA system

Frustrating,
pac

·
Registered
433 Posts
The Sun/Sound Group came with 9 Boston Acoustic Speakers (with subwoofer.) There is no separate manual for the speakers.

Presetting Sirius channels has nothing to do with the speakers. The SET/RND Button (used to set the pushbutton memory) has nothing to do with the speakers.

Look under the directions for your particular radio. (If you can't figure out which radio you have, you can look on the Monroney label.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts