My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Buy One With the Acoustic System?

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to make my Purchase for the Black Jeep Compass 4x4 Sport Edition with the E package. I havent been able to test drive a Compass with the Boston Acoustic Sound System in it and I was wondering how good the sound is. If you own a Compass with this sound system in it i would greatly appreciate your feedback, this way I will know if its worth my extra $500.00.

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
no question. unless you like to muck with aftermarket

stock cd player with mp3 jack + boston acoustics is the smart money for me.

8)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes, I love my sound system. It sounds awesome and it's the only I know of to get the flip down speakers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The Boston sound system is truly amazing, you won't regret forking out the extra $500 to upgrade.

Adds so much enjoyment to the ride - just do it [][][][][][][]

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
I have the BA system and I quite enjoy it, I had a base stereo in my 2008 Patriot which I upgraded with different speakers and custom sub.

Sound quality wise the BA system is great, for my tastes I found the bass a bit lacking and added a 2nd subwoofer, but for most people i'm sure it will be more than adequate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My BA system sounds very disappointing though. The sub and two rear speakers are really quiet. So I am think if there is anything wrong with it? Should I tweak the amp a bit?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
I don't believe there is any tweaks for the amp, do you have the EQ set properly?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts