My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
100% Mopar family, very modded Dodge Magnum R/T, Dodge Caliber and my Daughter's Jeep Compass.

Going to do a search but quickly need a surfboard-snowboard rack for my daughter's '09 Jeep Compass, she now has the surfing bug and I just bought her a board...

·
Registered
176 Posts
100% Mopar family, very modded Dodge Magnum R/T, Dodge Caliber and my Daughter's Jeep Compass.

Going to do a search but quickly need a surfboard-snowboard rack for my daughter's '09 Jeep Compass, she now has the surfing bug and I just bought her a board...
Welcome MAGNUM8R!

Hope your daughter is enjoying her Jeep Compass and hope that you can find what you are looking for on here. Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She LOVES her Compass, washes it like twice a week!

Found the Mopar crossbars are silly expensive, at least $250!

Bought a nice set of soft racks for $50 that will hold 4 longboards, no possibility of becoming unattached, they strap around the entire roof and hook together inside up by the headliner.
they will also hold snowboards.

·
Registered
339 Posts
i always wanted a magnum ever since i started at my dealership 4 years ago. i told myself that my next purchase would be an 08 inferno red R/T AWD with nav. well, we decided it was the wife's turn for a car so we bought the compass instead. i like the car, but regret not getting a magnum (i had gotten the last 3 cars, it was definitely her turn lol)

welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us! Definitely a Mopar family, the best one lol! Any pics of your rides? We'd love to see your daughter's Compass and the Mopar stable! I'm a big fan of the modded Maggies. Great people and info here, so any help you need, just ask and I hope you enjoy the site! :)

- Cherokee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts