My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using the Vivid Racing shield for their 2021. So far the only one I found.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Anyone using the Vivid Racing shield for their 2021. So far the only one I found.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks sharp. Do you have one on yours? If so would mind posting a picture.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I checked with Mopar and it looks like they will not have one for a while. So aftermarket is it.

·
Registered
2019 Trailhawk Hydro blue
19 Posts
That looks awesome AMAZZ. Just ordered one. It’s really odd that neither Mopar or AVS make one for the MP compass.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Installed the Formfit hood deflector yesterday. As stated above, the directions are a bit confusing, but once you get everything into place it makes sense. Happy with the look, and no more rock chips on the edge of the hood 👍

·
Registered
6 Posts
Installed the Formfit hood deflector yesterday. As stated above, the directions are a bit confusing, but once you get everything into place it makes sense. Happy with the look, and no more rock chips on the edge of the hood 👍
View attachment 15050
View attachment 15051
Looks good! Ill be buying one! What rims are those by the way?? They look great! Would look good on my gray compass

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks bud. They are Gear off-road sector c 17x8

·
Registered
19 Posts

Reactions: Kenneth2424

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Was going to order but the shipping made it $180. So I think I will wait.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Really? I just purchased it with free shipping and also a 5% discount.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Would love to know the running board you installed? And was it difficult to install? Thanks!
These are the running boards i got. Pretty easy install just a little annoying to get the fitment that i personally wanted, in my opinion they were too far under the car at first so i just kept playing with it till i finally got it where i wanted it

·
Registered
252 Posts
These are the running boards i got. Pretty easy install just a little annoying to get the fitment that i personally wanted, in my opinion they were too far under the car at first so i just kept playing with it till i finally got it where i wanted it

I have the Romik RAL-B on our Latitude. Our Compass was the "Test" Compass for the US market. Had all three styles and colors available at the time on it for a photo op (REC was not out yet) I live about 60 miles from their US warehouse.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the Romik RAL-B on our Latitude. Our Compass was the "Test" Compass for the US market. Had all three styles and colors available at the time on it for a photo op (REC was not out yet) I live about 60 miles from their US warehouse.
View attachment 15094 View attachment 15095
[/QUOTE
View attachment 15094 View attachment 15095
I love the way running boards look on the compass, i like that little fire sticker by the "COMPASS" logo too lol good touch. Never seen those rims either probably because ur car was the test model

·
Registered
252 Posts
I love the way running boards look on the compass, i like that little fire sticker by the "COMPASS" logo too lol good touch. Never seen those rims either probably because ur car was the test model
It was only the test model for Romik and the running board brackets here for the North America market. As for the wheels, they are stock Latitude wheels...I just cut some "ribs" out of self-stick carbon fiber sheet. Been on for 3 years. The 3D flames are left overs from my Inferno Red PT Cruiser. My wife's Electric Blue PT (Jeep Laser Blue) has Dolphins following the lettering on the doors.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts