My Jeep Compass Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
How much room between the hood and deflector, are there stops that prevent it from contacting the hood?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Finally ordered from Vivid for my 21. Shipping was 28.00. They have several coupons but they never work. Wanted the protection and could not wait on Chrysler.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Installed the Formfit hood deflector yesterday. As stated above, the directions are a bit confusing, but once you get everything into place it makes sense. Happy with the look, and no more rock chips on the edge of the hood 👍
View attachment 15050
View attachment 15051
Formfit deflector looks good. Did you add a lift and or wheel spacers for those 225 65 R17's Scorpions to fit or do they fit with the stock ride height?
I have a 2019 Compass Trailhawk that will need tires soon and am looking to do 225 65 R17's without a lift if possible.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Just received the shield today. Going to install Sunday. Any tips to save time on it for the ones that have already installed.

·
Registered
278 Posts
"Is a lift and or wheel spacers for those 225 65 R17's Scorpions to fit or do they fit with the stock ride height?"
You do not need a lift or spacer for 225 65 17 tires. They will work just fine on a stock trailhawk.

Reactions: VidGuy

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Got it installed. Fairly easy. Any one run theirs they the non contact car wash? It says not to but I think even the screw in ones say that.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts