My Jeep Compass Forum banner

Bug Shield.

10K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  mkvoo 
#1 ·
Anyone using the Vivid Racing shield for their 2021. So far the only one I found.

#2 ·

#9 ·
That looks awesome AMAZZ. Just ordered one. It’s really odd that neither Mopar or AVS make one for the MP compass.

#10 ·
Installed the Formfit hood deflector yesterday. As stated above, the directions are a bit confusing, but once you get everything into place it makes sense. Happy with the look, and no more rock chips on the edge of the hood 👍

#11 ·
Installed the Formfit hood deflector yesterday. As stated above, the directions are a bit confusing, but once you get everything into place it makes sense. Happy with the look, and no more rock chips on the edge of the hood 👍
View attachment 15050
View attachment 15051
Looks good! Ill be buying one! What rims are those by the way?? They look great! Would look good on my gray compass

#12 ·
Thanks bud. They are Gear off-road sector c 17x8

#15 ·
Really? I just purchased it with free shipping and also a 5% discount.

#29 ·
"Is a lift and or wheel spacers for those 225 65 R17's Scorpions to fit or do they fit with the stock ride height?"
You do not need a lift or spacer for 225 65 17 tires. They will work just fine on a stock trailhawk.

Reactions: VidGuy
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.