My Jeep Compass Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
I'm doing a 2' lift next week what size tires did you go with? also did you add spacers? do you got pictures of before and after the lift?
you can get one from omac also black or chrome and install was quite easy.

View attachment 16109
View attachment 16108
Thank you by the way, And the truck looks nice.

I’ve been searching for a bull bar for my 2015 Compass, have had no luck what so ever except for the couple rocky road outfitters makes. I’ve tried everywhere.
Does anyone know where I can get one?
I’ve heard you can purchase the bar that’s made for the patriots and it fits with no extra drilling to install, anyone know if it’s true?

Hello, I have a brush guard from a 2018 jeep Cherokee that’s going to mount it perfect to my 2021 compass Trailhawk. I was wondering if you could give me any information on the best place to mount the brush guard. I do have the tow hook package on my compass, but I would prefer to leave them in for recovery.

Any information would be appreciated

I have a 2021 jeep compass Trailhawk that’s fully loaded with the tow hook recovery package. I’ve been looking for a brush guard just like everybody else. I found a rash guard that goes to a ‘98 jeep grand Cherokee. I have some pictures to show the upright portions do not block your headlights, the turn backs on each side almost perfect, and the mounting brackets look like they’re going to work. I have to remove the Chrome and cover it with a matte black finish before I can mount it. I will work on the paint over the next few days and plan to start working on mounting the brush guard next week. I will record everything and upload it on YouTube to show taking the front bumper cover and fascia off, going through what we doing to be the best place to mount the brackets, where the witch mount will go and why, how to run all the wiring for the winch and the lights, and finally putting everything back together.

sorry, the images are not the best, it was a last minute idea. Also, if you zoom in, ignore the deer for sticking out the front passenger side, bumper by the fog lights… That was the seventh one this year. Which also explains why I need a brush guard.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

41 - 52 of 52 Posts