My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking looking to add some costumization to my Jeep Compass 2018 but having no luck finding where to purchase one for my year and model. Help.

·
Registered
927 Posts
If you are bound and determined, maybe search for bars for the jeep renegade. Those have been in production a lot longer so they have many more accessories at this point, but are built on roughly the same platforms so there is a good chance of finding something of theirs that would go on with little or no modifications.

Doesn't seem like bars like that really belong on these particular Jeeps, but to each his own.

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you are bound and determined, maybe search for bars for the jeep renegade. Those have been in production a lot longer so they have many more accessories at this point, but are built on roughly the same platforms so there is a good chance of finding something of theirs that would go on with little or no modifications.

Doesn't seem like bars like that really belong on these particular Jeeps, but to each his own.
I agree. It would be like putting a grille guard on a 2019 Chevy Equinox. The first generation Compass is more suited for them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts