My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard plenty of good things about the Nokian WR tires. They're basically a winter tire you can use all year round. They're classified as an all weather tire. I went to buy some today but they only had one set at another location and I have to wait until Monday to see if they're still there.

They're about $792 when all is said and done. They're giving me some $$ for the stock (crap) 17" tires on there now.

I'll be sure to post more about the Nokians when I get them. I could have them installed as soon as Tuesday.

Note: I'm not buying them from that link posted above. I'm getting them from Kal Tire.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Those Nokian WR tires don't appear to come in the Compass 215/60-17 size...what size tires are you buying?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went to Kal Tire in person and they can get that tire size. I find out tomorrow if I can get the tires tomorrow or whether I have to wait a while longer...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nokian Tires

I am new to MyJeepCompass
... but I've Nokian tires on my old Silverado and really like 'em. I expect u will like the WR Nokians too ...

... never owned a Jeep product, taking a hard look at this one though

rod

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I got the bad news today. They're all sold out of that size. So the guy said to call back in a week or so and he'd see if anyone had some in stock. So it looks like there's no Nokians for me this week :(

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have good news! I called Kal-Tire again today and they said they've got some tires in that size coming in either this Thursday or next Thursday. So they're going to hold 4 tires for me. Plus they're going to honor the sale pricing. I'm not sure if they'll give me the same trade-in value or not for my factory tires, but that's not a big deal. They weren't giving me much for them anyway.

So woohoo! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: looks like I'm getting my tires!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts