My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's kind of frustrating to try to find and share info about audio/interior/electrical modifications for the current generation Compass with all of the previous generation posts mixed in here. Any hope to separate, considering how damn different the two vehicles are? Please?

·
972 Posts
If you go to the left end of the black menu bar above, next to Home is Forums. Then choose 2017+ Jeep Compass Forums: New Jeep Compass Forums from the drop-down menu. That leads to several more sub-forums.

Or try using the search box (right end of the black menu bar) and include 2nd Gen in your query.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think what he’s trying to say is there is no dedicated modification subforum in the 2nd gen area. All electrical,suspension, wheel, interior, exterior all have to go into general discussion area as of now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think what he’s trying to say is there is no dedicated modification subforum in the 2nd gen area. All electrical,suspension, wheel, interior, exterior all have to go into general discussion area as of now.
Exactly. Shows a lack of care and concern on the part of those who maintain these forums.

·
972 Posts
I'm a moderator on another website and indeed, moderators are just users that volunteer to cull out the spammers and keep the peace.

Other than the name the 1st & 2nd gen Compasses are quite different. Maybe the 2nd Gen deserves its own site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts