My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:so lastnight my jeep and my stepmoms 2010 taurus sho were both unlocked someone went thru both vehicles took all of the change out of the sho, took 90% of the dimes and nickles out of the change holder of the compass pulled everything out of my console and glovebox threw it everywhere. as if that wasnt bad enough they then urinated on the drivers seat. wow if i ever catch this guy he is going to get a good old ass whopping. and this happened in the middle of the country go figure.

·
Registered
193 Posts
thats f**ked up..... probably some drunk kids that didn;t have anything better to do than cause trouble.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Z-man, what you thinking - leaving the cars unlocked?

·
Registered
381 Posts
I grew up on a farm, we left all our vehicles unlocked in the yard, usually with the keys in them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Prior to the use of cell-phones, my husbad carried a pager and used pay phones, so he always had a handfull of quarters sitting on the console in his conversion van that he used for business. One night, when the van was parked in our driveway (off the alley), someone popped out the lock on the driver's door, and stole the change. He had equipment for work and both of our golf bags, but nothing else was stolen except for the change. Our next door neighbor got a camera stolen from his car. The cops said it was probably kids.

The cost to repair the lock was $900.00.

As far as leaving your doors unlocked, our pastor had the window broken in on his truck while he was fishing, and his (get this- Contemporary Christian) CD's were the only thing stolen. The cop told him, next time, leave your vehicle unlocked.

As far as the urine on the seat, that is low.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
That just sucks, sorry to hear about that! My ex used to leave our vehicles unlocked and we paid the price for that more than once, but I would be furious! :(

- Cherokee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts