My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Magnaflow Catback Exhaust DOES FIT!

Just ordered the Magnaflow cat back exhaust for the Renegade Trailhawk (pn# 19324). I'm like 99.999% it will work with minimal changes on my '18 Compass TH.

My research is showing the muffler section is the exact same length on both vehicles (68.95") and the resonator pipe is 1.58" longer on the compass, comparing pictures the turn down on the OEM muffler is identical as is the opening for the exhaust exit between both vehicles, exhaust routing is also identical. Measurements are from FCA.

I ordered the catback kit, a 5" long 2.5"ID to 2.5"OD stainless steel (304) adapter pipe (to take up the length difference) and an additional 2.5" Vibrant SS clamp (similar to the ones MF includes in their kit)
I will take pictures and do a comparison once it arrives and I get it installed. Worst case.. I put it on my fiancee's Renegade if I'm unable to return it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Keep us posted on how that turns out. I had exhaust systems on previous vehicles. Sometimes I miss the sound of that deep rumble!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should have everything by Friday. Exhaust showed up today but I'm at work so I have even seen the box. Just waiting on the adapter/extension pipe.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm interested in this too!! I have a classic truck with a big block and Flowmasters. I know this won't sound like THAT, but if the Compass breathes better it certainly can't hurt. And a little more noise from the tailpipe is always a good thing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts