My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband wants there to be chrome parts on the Jeep. He wanted me to ask if any of you knew anywhere to buy chroming kits or anything like that custom made for the Compass.

TIA,
Anjie

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I guess that would depend on what you are looking to do. As far as I know, and I read a lot about this car, the only thing I have come across is the chrome gas filler cap. Just google Jeep Compass accessories, and you will pretty much find all there is at the moment, like I said, as far as I know.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Floyd said:
Do you have a pic of the Compass with these handles installed?
No, but I can take one for you on the weekend ;)
I've been debating the mirrors as well.. hubby wants the gas cap too (but the real billet metal one)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Took some pics for you guys today of the handles. Thought I'd take a few more for fun as well ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
thnx flipper for that accessory update. .I've seen this grill peice on various sites... can someone vouch for a supplier who makes this product in a high end quality... ALSO if someone on this site has this peice id love to see a picture of ur jeep with the grill add on... thnx

Chris..

·
Registered
13 Posts
alright, well does anyone have an opinion on this grill as an accent piece..

·
Registered
31 Posts
OMG This site is annoying! I typed a whole post and it deleted to make me log in :( grr!!!

Anyhow, Watch the handles, I lost one, had to order a new set. ADD EXTRA double sided foam auto tape!!!!
Also ordered the Grill above from this seller on ebay and it's nice! ALSO add more tape!!! Can never be too sure!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-Com ... QQtcZphoto

·
Registered
13 Posts
Id luv too see a picture of ur jeep tinkerbelle if u feel like showing us..

on that link the product info states the peices should never fall off, that sucks that u gotta pay for more stuff...maybe try and get the seller to work out a discount for u since that happened..

I got a leased vehicle does anyone know if there are going to be any noticable marks on the handles or front grille if I try to rip these pieces off when its time to hand in the keys?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have purchased several chrome accessories for my black north special edition 4X4 some were from the jeep dealer and some aftermarket through a local tuner shop, they are :

from the jeep dealer - chrome fuel door, chrome mirror covers, chrome tail lamp guards, cat-back exhaust system with chrome exhaust tip, chrome door sill guards with compass logo.

from tuner shop - chrome grille insert, chrome logo insert, chrome door handles, chrome rtx rims with chome locking nuts, and thinking of chrome rounded romik running/step boards.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
This thread is useless without pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
i have purchased several chrome accessories for my black north special edition 4X4 some were from the jeep dealer and some aftermarket through a local tuner shop, they are :

from the jeep dealer - chrome fuel door, chrome mirror covers, chrome tail lamp guards, cat-back exhaust system with chrome exhaust tip, chrome door sill guards with compass logo.

from tuner shop - chrome grille insert, chrome logo insert, chrome door handles, chrome rtx rims with chome locking nuts, and thinking of chrome rounded romik running/step boards.
What local shop have you used? I live in Halifax and would like to purchase locally. Also how about prices if you don't mind.
Thanks
Wes

·
Registered
6 Posts
What local shop have you used? I live in Halifax and would like to purchase locally. Also how about prices if you don't mind.
Thanks
Wes
i used south shore speed and sound in bridgewater. regarding prices, which accessories did you want a price on ?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts