My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my Compass for exactly 3 months today (happy anniversary to me). Took it in yesterday for my first oil change, and at my dealer, it was, workmanship-wise, a very positive experience. He pulled up all of the Technical Service Bulletins, before he even drained the oil, and asked if I was aware of them. In case some of you don't know, there are 3 TSB's, 1) there is a fuse under the hood, which if not connected properly, could make the electronics go on the blink, 2) the nut on the rear window wiper could be loose, causing the wiper to fall off, and 3) the rails under the front seats creak if there is not tape applied. If these things were mentioned already somewhere else, then I apoligize for being redundant. Anyway, luckily, those things were fixed already before I bought mine, even though I checked as soon as I found out. They checked everything that was on the first service list in the warranty manual and did the oil change, as well as re-programmed my ABS module, and obligingly signed the book, after they laughed at me a little because my mileage is pretty low, for having had the car for this long. The only thing I came a bit unglued about was the dirt they left on the floorboard from their feet, and the greasy fingerprint on my visor when they put it up to put the sticker in. Otherwise, VERY happy!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts