My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my clear door edge guard material in the mail today. You cant even tell it's on the door. Paint Protection Film - XPEL Technologies Corp. if anyone wants to order some. I just put mine down the door edge and split the width in half and wrapped it 1/2 way inside and 1/2 out side. It is only 12.95 plus shipping. I had it on my 2009 Compass but I had a professional guy who did clear bras on the cars at my dealership install it. It's not hard at all.

·
Registered
193 Posts
neat idea, but i can save 12.95 plus shipping by simply being more careful when opening the door and not smacking anything with it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the main reason I put them on is my garage isn't very wide and with both cars parked in it I need to stay to the left enough so the wife doesn't hit my doors on the right side so my drivers door touches the drywall when I open it and it keeps the edge of the door from getting marred. Believe me no one is as careful with a car when parking as me. My wife says I'm nuts when I park at the end of a lot. I drop her off at he door and then I walk wherever I have to, to get in the store.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts