My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just looking for some suggestions for seat protection from stains. I have cloth interior, with heated seats just in case that makes a difference.

Thanks in Advance,

"G"

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi,

Just looking for some suggestions for seat protection from stains. I have cloth interior, with heated seats just in case that makes a difference.

Thanks in Advance,

"G"
scotch guard your seats.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I know in my '07 Compass and in my '08 Ram, I have the Yes Essentials fabric and as of yet, have not had any problems with stains. Do they still offer that fabric?

- Cherokee

·
Registered
107 Posts
I know in my '07 Compass and in my '08 Ram, I have the Yes Essentials fabric and as of yet, have not had any problems with stains. Do they still offer that fabric?

- Cherokee
I got the YES essentials with my car and I really like it. After three years hardly any stains on the seats.

·
Registered
222 Posts
its all in your head literally the yes fabric does nothing scotchguard your interior.

·
Registered
339 Posts
its all in your head literally the yes fabric does nothing scotchguard your interior.
not true. our chrysler rep smeered a burrito on the seat of one of our new Jeep Liberties and left it there for an hour. came back and cleaned it up with a paper towel and some soap from the bathroom.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I spilled something on my 2011 compass passenger seat. Ugh. Stain. Just thought I'd share.

I'll work on cleaning it tomorrow.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I scotchguarded ours the same day we picked it up. We don't want to take any chances with it this time.

Our old Escape had quite a few stains in the carpet in the back (from coffee spills because of the poorly designed fold down cup holders on the floor) and water stains, of all things, on all the seats. Strange that anytime the seats got a little water on them, they would stain. :( What's up with that?:dunno: Just plain water, not even colored or anything!

Oh well, the seats in the Compass are way better than the Compass as far as shape and cloth quality. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts