My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hunting around for the service manual for my 2018 Compass MP. All I ever get is the owner's manual :/

Anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
105 Posts
You can purchase it for a lot of $$ from www.techauthority.com . But they sell only the American version which slightly differs (at least some points) from the European version.
As an alternative you can buy an online access for a certain time on techauthority.com and with your access you can enter your VIN and get online service manual for your Compass. But it's only available as long as you have paid for your access.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can purchase it for a lot of $$ from www.techauthority.com . But they sell only the American version which slightly differs (at least some points) from the European version.
As an alternative you can buy an online access for a certain time on techauthority.com and with your access you can enter your VIN and get online service manual for your Compass. But it's only available as long as you have paid for your access.
Thank you, I knew that. Their price with delivery fee together are absolutely crazy.
Hope, this Forum will help when I realy need something someday...

·
Registered
147 Posts
I've been hunting around for the service manual for my 2018 Compass MP. All I ever get is the owner's manual :/

Anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks a lot!
Techauthority.com is the actual service manual, you can find people selling "copies" on eBay but who knows what you're actually getting. To be honest the service manual isn't that good, not as good as the ones from the early 2000s, since Fiat came into the mix it seemed to have weakened the information. I had a weekend pass to TA and snagged what I needed but there's a lot I needed that was no where to be found.

What exactly are you looking to know?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Techauthority.com is the actual service manual, you can find people selling "copies" on eBay but who knows what you're actually getting. To be honest the service manual isn't that good, not as good as the ones from the early 2000s, since Fiat came into the mix it seemed to have weakened the information. I had a weekend pass to TA and snagged what I needed but there's a lot I needed that was no where to be found.

What exactly are you looking to know?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Right now I don't need anything concerning repair manual.
My Compass operation is 100% perfect!
But who knows what can happen tomorrow?
Actually I do not rely on official dealer and can do almost everything with my hands, but I need the Manual in that case!
Thank you anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts