My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I take it the Compass is popular in Canada. What all is on the "north" edition? I have the basic of the basic, but added some KC lights and tinted the windows. I have seen one Compass on the road in the two weeks I have owned mine! But I hear all the Canadians talking about North edition. Does it come with a different suspension and tires? Or does it just have all the options added on already?

·
Registered
3 Posts
From: http://www.canadiandriver.com/buyers-guide/2007/jeep/compass.php

The Compass North, a package available only in Canada, adds air conditioning, power locks with keyless entry, power windows, rechargeable rear-cargo flashlight, driver’s seat-height adjuster, reclining rear seats, 115V electrical outlet and deep-tint sunscreen glass.
When I got mine over in Prince George, I saw a fair number of Compasses on the road, and the majority of them are the "North Edition", as is mine. I gather it is simply a collection of the "top options" for Canada. Aside from that , I believe you can get the North with manual or CVT, FWD or 4x4, and so on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sounds like the North edition is very similar to the Sport "E" package in the states. That's what ours is, and the options are very much the same. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts