My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ordered a Lattitude in blue pearl with a manual transmission, towing package, lighting package, convenience package, cold weather package and the safety package last night. As this isn’t a combination often built, there were none at dealers with all we wanted so we will be waiting 4-10 weeks for delivery.

Looking forward to having a new car, our VW Golf is now 18 and the Toyota Sienna is 15, and both are getting a bit long in the tooth...

Pictures when it comes in.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats, a good decision regarding the color! Ordered mine in Laser Blue as well and also still waiting for it to be delivered.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congratulations. You have the patience that I did not have. I found the closest I could to what I wanted and bought it after seeing it in person and taking a test drive. All I'm missing out on is the hitch and larger rims which would be easy to add later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for the kind words and welcome.

Our special ordered Lattitude is about a week away from delivery which makes my wife happy (it’ll be her car).

Less than a month from order to delivery of a specifically configured car, impressive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts