My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm italian, sorry fo my bad english

i have buy a new Compass.....limited edition whit 2.0 CRD engine.

the standard audio sistem does not played the mp3 cd?

i must use an Ipod?

where can I buy the cable?
in italy it cost 150 dollars...

·
Registered
109 Posts
That is what I use, standard audio system with my iPod connected to the input in the front of the radio.

Yoe can use 2 types of cable.

1st one, very commonly found in electronic stores, a male-to-male earphones plugs extension (one end connected to iPod earphone connector and the other in the audio system input).

2nd one, less commonly found but MUCH better sound since it is line out from the iPod. This extension has a earphone plug in one end and the other end connects to the iPod USB Interface (some of the pins there are line-outs).

RedVortex

·
Registered
360 Posts
RedVortex said:
That is what I use, standard audio system with my iPod connected to the input in the front of the radio.

Yoe can use 2 types of cable.

1st one, very commonly found in electronic stores, a male-to-male earphones plugs extension (one end connected to iPod earphone connector and the other in the audio system input).

2nd one, less commonly found but MUCH better sound since it is line out from the iPod. This extension has a earphone plug in one end and the other end connects to the iPod USB Interface (some of the pins there are line-outs).

RedVortex
I believe this is what you are referring to:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetai ... tid=23080#

:!:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks.....

i have also an ipod into my phone....
i hope to link it at the front of radio....

thanks a lot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts