My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up a new camera today and decided to do a mini shoot in the beaches/downtown toronto, so here is my compass...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Well hey, man, nice photo op, pics turned out great and I get to be the first to see 'em woo hoo, lol! Yeah, ok, I like the simple stuff, but nice job thanks for sharing! Love the khaki, that's what I wanted. Anyhoo, not to be greedy or anything, but you know the one pic we're still waiting for........Hint.....got that rear bumper piece installed yet??? :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well hey, man, nice photo op, pics turned out great and I get to be the first to see 'em woo hoo, lol! Yeah, ok, I like the simple stuff, but nice job thanks for sharing! Love the khaki, that's what I wanted. Anyhoo, not to be greedy or anything, but you know the one pic we're still waiting for........Hint.....got that rear bumper piece installed yet??? :)

- Cherokee
forgot to mention it but i will get around to it today. the problem i was having was i got the jeep rust proofed and the hatch was drippping oil like crazy the other black piece that i re painted that goes on the top of the bumper is all oil stained. i think it has stopped but its been raining forever in toronto. so if its decent today i will put it on... i know youve been waiting. :D

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
No worries, I understand what it is to compete with the weather, haha, but nice job on the pics you got up! :) Really like the one that says "Jeep" after the rain, would make a nice ad pic!

- Cherokee

·
Registered
131 Posts
Nice pics.

About the weather... i live in Lima/Peru wich is about 90% and some days 99% humidity, like 10 months a year.
My compass is an 2008 one. Now i have rusty in the back door, right where the door open (in the bisagra).... i went to a shop, they cleaned the area pretty well and get painted justo that parts.... BUT they told me that sometime i will have to make a big job disassembling the door and make a complete repair like welding a new bisagras and repair that part of the roof....

bacause this humidity and the constant tiny rain that we have every day (pavement is wet all the time), i had to apply sika product under the floor... we found rust already, get clean and apply the product.

Figthing with the weather is like fighting with your big brother... he always win.... :s

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice pics.

About the weather... i live in Lima/Peru wich is about 90% and some days 99% humidity, like 10 months a year.
My compass is an 2008 one. Now i have rusty in the back door, right where the door open (in the bisagra).... i went to a shop, they cleaned the area pretty well and get painted justo that parts.... BUT they told me that sometime i will have to make a big job disassembling the door and make a complete repair like welding a new bisagras and repair that part of the roof....

bacause this humidity and the constant tiny rain that we have every day (pavement is wet all the time), i had to apply sika product under the floor... we found rust already, get clean and apply the product.

Figthing with the weather is like fighting with your big brother... he always win.... :s
Nice!
I've been to peru, my best friend is from lima. welcome and Bisagras i believe are the Hinges.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts