1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
And I just got my Compass and it's already an antique

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm surprised by this because in the earlier rumours it sounded like MY14 would be the replacement, so the Pat/Compass would be replaced mid 2013 - but this says manufacturing through 2014, suggesting the replacement mid 2015!

The Compass is already outdated really, especially the interior. I'd swap out of mine this year if I could but likely next year so I don't lose too much on it (still owe $6k more than its worth!) :(

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm surprised by this because in the earlier rumours it sounded like MY14 would be the replacement, so the Pat/Compass would be replaced mid 2013 - but this says manufacturing through 2014, suggesting the replacement mid 2015!

The Compass is already outdated really, especially the interior. I'd swap out of mine this year if I could but likely next year so I don't lose too much on it (still owe $6k more than its worth!) :(
if you think your interior is dated, check out an 07/08 compass.

and the MK platform has been on borrowed time for a while. there was a rumor at the end of the 2011 model year that there would be no 2012. frankly i'm surprised to see a 2013 MY. they did this with the PT cruiser. they announced it was being discontinued and then said "oops, we changed our minds" for 3 years in a row.

·
Registered
193 Posts
The sales of the Compass have been going up since 2010, why would they wanna discontinue it if sales are rising?? That doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
131 Posts
What will happen with this forum???? are we doing a closure meeting or something?

My first time with jeep and this sucks. Yesterday i read this post article, i was disappointed .... then i open the back door and discover a deep rusty big spot near the roof..... mine is 2008...!"#%!%!#"#... more disappointed. i have to go to the shop, remove the door, fix, get painted, etc... (warranties outside US really sucks, only 2 years or 50,000km and only is you made the maintenance in the stealerships......)

welll..

lets see what will happen....

( I thing i will go back to VW)

·
Registered
339 Posts
What will happen with this forum???? are we doing a closure meeting or something?

My first time with jeep and this sucks. Yesterday i read this post article, i was disappointed .... then i open the back door and discover a deep rusty big spot near the roof..... mine is 2008...!"#%!%!#"#... more disappointed. i have to go to the shop, remove the door, fix, get painted, etc... (warranties outside US really sucks, only 2 years or 50,000km and only is you made the maintenance in the stealerships......)

welll..

lets see what will happen....

( I thing i will go back to VW)
send me your VIN, you may have a corrosion warranty (we do in the us). i'll check your vin in the system and tell you what you have, if anything. i'll also need your exact miles and your last name (all of which is best to send through PM for obvious reasons ;) )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts