My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wondering whats the recommended torque specs of the caliper bracket bolt and caliper guide pins on a 2017 jeep compass limited next gen?And is it really neccesary to change the bracket bolt eveytime you service the pads and rotors?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Caliper Adapter Bolts (front), 149 Nm, 110 ft-lb
Caliper Adapter Bolts (rear), 54 Nm, 40 ft-lb
Brake Caliper Bolts (pins), 35 Nm, 26 ft-lb

I've never replaced a bracket bolt on any vehicle. They have a simple torque spec, they're not stretch (torque to yield) bolts. But, due to legal liability, that's not advice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey just wondering whats the recommended torque specs of the caliper bracket bolt and caliper guide pins on a 2017 jeep compass limited next gen?And is it really neccesary to change the bracket bolt eveytime you service the pads and rotors?

I've never replaced a bracket bolt on any vehicle. They have a simple torque spec, they're not stretch (torque to yield) bolts. But, due to legal liability, that's not advice.
thanks a lot @mikes

·
Registered
1 Posts

does anyone know the torque specs for the MP for the front seat mounting pad bolts ? Between all the camping and stuff with the dogs I want to give it a real good detail and take the seats out. Thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts