My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again, we're marching right through summer so let's get the August contest started, dust off those cameras so we can see YOUR ride in the running this month!!!
Contest rules are as follows:

1. Submissions will begin on the FIRST of each month and continue until the 15th. At that time, the contestants will be placed in a separate thread for the vote.
2. Each member will be allowed to submit TWO pics of their Compass.
3. Members who made it to the vote thread must sit out ONE month before entering the contest again.
4. Contest winners will be ineligible to enter for THREE months and all ineligible members for that month will be listed at the beginning of the submission thread so everyone can keep track.
5. Tie's in voting will be decided by MyJeepCompass staff.
6. In the event we do not receive enough entries, a win by default will be declared.

And here's where the fun comes in......

7. Once a winner has been determined, that member will be notified and asked to provide a pic of their Jeep Compass, including themselves and provide a short 200 word write up about their Jeep Compass, any mods they have done, what it means to them, what they think of this forum and how much they like it here!

Ineligible members for August:

jeepguy2010
COMPASSDL
Deb's1st
Julio
Tyler-98-W68
kylec713 - eligible again November 2012

- Cherokee

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! Two days away from what would be a vote thread and not one submission??? :(

- Cherokee

·
Registered
308 Posts
I didn't get my stripes yet so i'm waiting...

Must be a few others who could play though?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts