My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Fellow Compassers! First post for a long time!
I have 2010 2.4 CVT lattitude 4x4 and has been pretty good to this point except for sunroof leak that did seem to get repaired at the dealer. It now has 56k miles and last week wife complained of putting it in D and nothing happened. She said it felt as if it was in Neutral. She tried again and it went fine. Duplicate next day. Of course when I tried it, it worked fine. Now today, she stopped at store and put it D and again nothing. She went to R to try and back up and it did. Back to D and but it was still in Reverse! Anybody seen any cable linkage type issues with these?
Many Thanks!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Good Morning Fellow Compassers! First post for a long time!
I have 2010 2.4 CVT lattitude 4x4 and has been pretty good to this point except for sunroof leak that did seem to get repaired at the dealer. It now has 56k miles and last week wife complained of putting it in D and nothing happened. She said it felt as if it was in Neutral. She tried again and it went fine. Duplicate next day. Of course when I tried it, it worked fine. Now today, she stopped at store and put it D and again nothing. She went to R to try and back up and it did. Back to D and but it was still in Reverse! Anybody seen any cable linkage type issues with these?
Many Thanks!
Hey moparmonk,

I am sorry to hear about your recent shifting concerns with your Compass. Unfortunately, I could not find any TSBs related to your vehicle. I would advise you to have the vehicle formally diagnosed at an FCA certified dealership. If you are able to recreate the concern, a diagnosis can be given.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts