My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the stock headlights to all LED DEF changed the look of the truck and it was a major pain in the ass with big hands lol
C

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks good, I am thinking of doing the same. Maybe a stupid question, but is it as simple as replacing the old bulbs with LED ones?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good, I am thinking of doing the same. Maybe a stupid question, but is it as simple as replacing the old bulbs with LED ones?
these are the headlights and fog lights.

Fahren H11/H9/H8 LED Headlight... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NPMV1H5?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

These are the daytime running lights

iJDMTOY (2) Xenon White 15-SMD... Amazon.com: iJDMTOY (2) Xenon White 15-SMD High Power LED Replacement Bulbs Compatible With 2017-up Jeep Compass Daytime Running Lights: Automotive

the headlights were a pain. My hands were all cut up and scratched. Fog lights were easy enough. And the drls were a pain bc of the two clips you need to squeeze to get them out were tough to do. Other than that no big deal. Quick disclaimer. Only the top clip of the drls on the leds caught for me. But it caught solid. And a daytime running lights are out message pops up every once in a while but they’re on. And they stay on just a little longer than the car stays on but they say it’s just the leftover energy in the light.

·
Registered
2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk
5 Posts
Are they essentially all plug and play? Or do I need an adapter or harness for them?

·
Registered
14 Posts
these are the headlights and fog lights.

Fahren H11/H9/H8 LED Headlight... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NPMV1H5?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

These are the daytime running lights

iJDMTOY (2) Xenon White 15-SMD... Amazon.com: iJDMTOY (2) Xenon White 15-SMD High Power LED Replacement Bulbs Compatible With 2017-up Jeep Compass Daytime Running Lights: Automotive

the headlights were a pain. My hands were all cut up and scratched. Fog lights were easy enough. And the drls were a pain bc of the two clips you need to squeeze to get them out were tough to do. Other than that no big deal. Quick disclaimer. Only the top clip of the drls on the leds caught for me. But it caught solid. And a daytime running lights are out message pops up every once in a while but they’re on. And they stay on just a little longer than the car stays on but they say it’s just the leftover energy in the light.
Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts