My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
One thing to consider is that the owners manual on jeeps suggest not to use water replant products on automatic wiper as it reduces the rain sensing performance. On manual, it is written like this on page 34; "Use of Rain-X or products containing wax or silicone may reduce Rain Sensing performance". Do you offer the same blade without the replant?

·
Registered
909 Posts
I don't have the automatic wipers but it would not be worth it to have such a feature if you could not use RainX on the windshield anymore. RainX is an amazing, possibly life-saving product that I will not go without.

Yes, I judge everyone else on the road by whether they are using their wipers and how fast they are running them in light rain :devil:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't have the automatic wipers but it would not be worth it to have such a feature if you could not use RainX on the windshield anymore. RainX is an amazing, possibly life-saving product that I will not go without.

Yes, I judge everyone else on the road by whether they are using their wipers and how fast they are running them in light rain :devil:
You're not the only one! I barely use my wipers. A good coating of rain x or some other repellant work much better, IMO! I laugh at the people who have their wipers going full blast when I can see just fine without them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts