My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help! My dimmer control is not working anymore! Consequently, I have no VISIBLE hazard safety button (4-way flasher button) to push when driving at night after working! When the flasher is needed to be on at night the dimmer control and the overhead car light still "does not" make it visible! Took my car back right after I purchased it to the car dealer (within the days allowed) to return it since I worked late at night and must be able to push a visible button to turn on the flasher when needed! A salesman then showed me and told me what to do. He said at night to use the dimmer control to make the hazard/4-way flasher light button visible at night. He said this would always work for me in this new 2022 Jeep Compass Latitude! This worked until recently after my oil was changed. Recently, since then, many other things happening too. The clock time visibility changes when the cell phone is on too making it hard to even see! My cell phone goes off and on making GPS invisible too! And many times, my cell phone will not even charge when in the car! I am a RN in need of the usage of safety precautions in this car that should be available at my fingertips and need to ensure others have this use too! I just went to Jeep services Friday and was told to just turn on my car interior overhead light to see and push the flasher button. Advised the person telling her that the immediate use of the 4-way flasher is needed when necessary to avoid damages to the car, to self, passengers, and other car drivers nearby. I was then told to speak to a salesperson across the street from the service area. A good-hearted salesman did look it over during the day sensing the problems were real but asked me to go back when it was dark outside. Soon as I am able to be there at night, I will go hoping this problem will be addressed. The car dealer I purchased this new car from is no longer active selling this all to another dealership owner.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I need help! My dimmer control is not working anymore! Consequently, I have no VISIBLE hazard safety button (4-way flasher button) to push when driving at night after working! When the flasher is needed to be on at night the dimmer control and the overhead car light still "does not" make it visible! Took my car back right after I purchased it to the car dealer (within the days allowed) to return it since I worked late at night and must be able to push a visible button to turn on the flasher when needed! A salesman then showed me and told me what to do. He said at night to use the dimmer control to make the hazard/4-way flasher light button visible at night. He said this would always work for me in this new 2022 Jeep Compass Latitude! This worked until recently after my oil was changed. Recently, since then, many other things happening too. The clock time visibility changes when the cell phone is on too making it hard to even see! My cell phone goes off and on making GPS invisible too! And many times, my cell phone will not even charge when in the car! I am a RN in need of the usage of safety precautions in this car that should be available at my fingertips and need to ensure others have this use too! I just went to Jeep services Friday and was told to just turn on my car interior overhead light to see and push the flasher button. Advised the person telling her that the immediate use of the 4-way flasher is needed when necessary to avoid damages to the car, to self, passengers, and other car drivers nearby. I was then told to speak to a salesperson across the street from the service area. A good-hearted salesman did look it over during the day sensing the problems were real but asked me to go back when it was dark outside. Soon as I am able to be there at night, I will go hoping this problem will be addressed. The car dealer I purchased this new car from is no longer active selling this all to another dealership owner.
And Saturday I got a letter stating I purchased a 2021 Jeep and that the warranties would be inactive if I did not reply! This is NOT TRUE! My only recent purchase was for a 2022 Jeep Compass Latitude. Why did I get this letter?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts