My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a chrome hood guard for the Rallye. Possibly some chrome fender mouldings. Haven't found either, anyone know where I can get them?
Are there any other chrome accents that you have added? I found the grille inserts, and the gas door, and Compass stickers. Already added the door handles.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Try searching AVS, I know they make chrome vent visors and they probably make the hood guard. Haven't seen fender mouldings yet. There are chrome tail light covers you can get from a dealer if that interests you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, the handles don't fit well. I added extra 2 sided tape, and cleaned the handles with alcohol over and over. I bought the handles off ebay, came from china in about a week for under $30.
I forgot, it came with the mopar chrome mirror covers.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Be careful with the plastic chrome things, theyre very brittle. My compass came with them pre-installed (they were desperate to get rid of the car lol) and I got a sleeve caught behind the drivers side door handle cover and snapped a piece off.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.