Do you have an HD TV?

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, do you? :)

I do, I've got a 32" Toshiba TV that I got a few months ago. Then I got the HD signal and WOW!!! I know, I know, you're thinking "It's just a 32"?". Yeah, I hope to develop my basement over the winter/spring and hopefully buy something bigger for the new family room next year.

Maybe some of you are going to buy yourselves an HD TV for Christmas?

·
Registered
204 Posts
We have a 32" but so far just normal digital cable. I have my PC hooked up to it as well though and the picture through there is amazing. We use the PC to play all our movies now.

·
Registered
84 Posts
We switched over a couple of years ago. My only issue with Digital TV is that if you are in an area like we are, a non digital antenna can receive 8 to 10 stations but with some snow on most. With the HD tuner, we get only 1 station. (I have the HD option from our cable company but would rather not be paying $90/month for cable....)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got a 52" Toshiba DLP HDTV. Amazing picture - in my option, way better than plasma - and cheaper than LCD.
Sure you can't hang it on the wall, but it's not thick like the older ones. Only about 7" thick or so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts